Liberia Networking Agent
Are you passionate about music and technical support? We have a great opportunity for you, on this role, you will be helping customers through inbound and outbound calls by demonstrating your outstanding technical troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced Speaker. English Level 85% or above (must).
- T Essentials (must).
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Module 1 (desired).
- Experienced with home network troubleshooting and configuration including wireless configuration, router settings, and Internet security software’s
- Strong communication skills and customer service focus.
- Commitment to contributing towards and enforcement of policy and procedures.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Proactively take ownership of open issues and interface successfully with other departments and multiple levels of management.
- Ensure customer satisfaction of each service request by maintaining service status, periodic review of calls with reference to escalation timeframe, and timely closure.
- Determine further action or completion on customer cases received.
- Follow-up with the customer until the issue is resolved.
- Identify, analyze, troubleshoot, and solve software and hardware issues for voice, internet, or data installation and connection issues.
- Work at Home
- Growth opportunities
- Tech Academy
- Private Insurance
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.