NOC Collaboration Engineer L2
Be part of our Cisco Managed Services as an experienced Collaboration Engineer and become a technical consultant to our customers.
- Advanced Speaker. English Level 85% or above (must).
- Schedule flexibility (must).
- CCNA certified or at least all modules completed (must).
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a networking role. (must).
- Advanced knowledge of IP telephony, collaboration, and video technologies.
- Experience working with Cisco equipment (configuration, troubleshooting).
- Knowledge of routing and switching technologies (including experience dealing with carriers).
- Knowledge in Linux Operating systems.
- Able to resolve problems and deliver solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Planning, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Data analysis capacity.
- Ability to analyze, configure and fix large complex networks with mixed media and protocols.
- Effectively utilize complex lab setups to duplicate and solve problems and validate planned changes to software and hardware design.
- Provide remote troubleshooting support to resolve collaboration-related issues.
- Follow-through on all UC Incident tickets assigned to Level 2 bin and their resolution; move complex issues from Level 1 to Level 2 bin.
- Engage peer technical teams in Cisco Professional Services and TAC for assistance on RMAs and complex issue support
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Private Insurance
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
- SYKES Tech Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.