Occupational Health and Safety Assistant (On-site)
Assist in the occupational health department, support the development and implementation of Occupational Health plans and programs in accordance with the organization, strengthening the safety and integrity of employees, through prevention and health promotion.
- Basic Accounting and Finance.
- Legal and other Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
- Knowledge of how to interact with a Microsoft Windows Operative Systems.
- Good written and oral communication.
- Analytical thinking.
- Support in the Implementation and/or Follow-up of the Occupational Risk Prevention Management System, Health and Safety System, Occupational Health Policy, ISO System, or any other similar.
- Perform inspections of equipment and tools (electrical, first aid kit, fire extinguishers, extensions, electrical boards, anchor points, scaffolding, etc.) and general safety inspections of the different areas, processes, implements, material stores, chemical stores, equipment, tools and/or any other item indicated by the employer.
- Perform ergonomic evaluations as requested.
- Assist in planning and conducting Occupational Health Training, as appropriate.
- Support in developing documents, procedures, and manuals necessary for the department’s management.
- Tech academy.
- Employee Association.
- Medical Services.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.