Payroll Analyst (100% WFH)
To participate in the payroll process and ensure accuracy when performing tasks and minimized payroll errors further to classify, calculate and input data into the payroll system as to ensure proper payment and deduction from employees’ payroll and clarify doubts and answer employees’ questions regarding their payroll payment.
- Analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of general payroll practices, procedures, operations, and legislation
- Ability to investigate issues and find solutions.
- Advanced computer skills including, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a broader team.
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Entry payroll-related data into the de system (bonus, additional payments, and deductions such as loans, car insurance, and other related information).
- Analyze and process severances and terminations calculations.
- Keep control of resignations and dismissals in the Payroll System, and to do double-check between letters and deactivates.
- Maintain Attrition reports updated on daily basis and ensure accuracy of the information.
- Generate and review the reports of the timekeeper for the current and retroactive periods.
- Medical Services.
- M-F schedule.
- Employee Association.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.