Payroll Analyst I
To participate in the payroll process and ensure accuracy when performing tasks and minimized payroll errors further to classify, calculate and input data into the payroll system as to ensure proper payment and deduction from employees’ payroll and clarify doubts and answer employees’ questions regarding their payroll payment.
- Advanced English Speaker. English Level 75% or above.
- Experience 1-2 years in Payroll positions (desired).
- Excel Acknowledge Intermediate (desired).
- Student of finance and accounting (intermediate).
• Basic Internet tools.
• Good typing skills.
• Very good oral communication skills.
• Ability to function in a team environment.
• Analytical thinking.
- Analyze and process severances and terminations calculations.
- Keep control of resignation and dismissals in the Payroll System, and to do a double check between letters and deactivates.
- Maintain Attrition reports updated on daily basis and ensure accuracy of the information.
- Generate and review the reports of the time keeper for current and retroactive period.
- Educational reimbursement.
- Compensation and benefits Medical Service Referral bonus.
- Wellness Program.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.