Portuguese/English Technical Support Representative
- Advanced Portuguese Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written Portuguese. High proficiency level (85% >) (must).
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>).
- Schedule Flexibility. Available to stay after hours when necessary (must).
- Technical support experience on PC maintenance (must).
- Advanced Knowledge of PC Architectures (must).
- Windows Server 2008/ 2012, Windows 8*, Windows 10*, Linux and Android Oss (must). Knowledge of RAID technology (desired).
- Internet tools. (Browsers, FTP, cloud services, etc.)
- Networking configurations and troubleshooting. (server hardware configuration, DHCP, router configurations, DNS, SMTP, etc.)
- Working knowledge of computer architecture – memory (DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR4, DDR5), processors, serial ports, parallel ports, IDE/SATA/SAS/AHCI, etc. configurations, USB, UEFI, BIOS configuration, I/O ports.
- Graphics troubleshooting and configuration. Storage (Magnetic / SSD) technologies. Virtualization knowledge – VMWARE Certification. (desired) Prior Customer Service experience. (desired).
- Sells knowledge, power talking skills. (desired).
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Capability to assimilate a dynamic environment.
- Maintenance of confidentiality of information.
- Ability to talk and type during a call.
- To listen and respond to customer inquiries on the telephone, through on-line networks, Email, chat, Social Media, Forums, etc.
- To develop areas of expertise that include a detailed understanding of an application’s work-flow and programming.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms assigned.
- To communicate with team manager, SMEs, team members and other teams regarding problems, solutions and trends.
- To keep and update pertinent paperwork and records through data entry.
- To meet established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity and quality standards.
- To keep all equipment and tools under his/her responsibility in excellent conditions.
- To keep account information confidential and protect it from unauthorized use.
- To follow up on the customer’s issue until it is solved.
- To perform any other tasks, duties, or services requested by his/her immediate superior.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.