Process Engineering Improvement Manager
If you have knowledge of ITIL and management techniques, apply to our position and help us deliver successful planning and execution of the lifecycle management programs.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written (85 %>) (must).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT industry, in Service Operations, and/or Process Improvement roles.
- ITIL foundations certification required or proven experience (must).
- Strong knowledge of Management tools and techniques. Six Sigma green belt is desired.
- Experience in SharePoint libraries, lists, and workflows (desired).
- Experience in ServiceNow functionality, reporting, and dashboards (desired).
- Technical knowledge of networking, compute, storage, and data center hosting.
- Creativity in thinking, ideation, approach, and adaptability to solve business and operational problems and drive measurable impacts.
- Understanding of key performance indicators and how to measure the success of process improvements on operational activities.
- Practical experience deconstructing and re-engineering processes to drive efficiencies.
- Lead and manage multiple concurrent process improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and communicate program progress relative to scope, timelines, and risks.
- Effectively define and analyze metrics to drive team behavior in pursuit of organizational goals.
- Develop short & midterm strategic plans to address gaps in operations & processes with clear business cases & measures.
- Drive standard work across the service center and standardize processes to increase efficiency & performance.
- Work at Home.
- Tech Academy.
- Private Insurance.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.