Temporary Project Coordinator
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized SharePoint Administrative Partner who is passionate about innovation to support multiple areas within our Innovator’s For Change Team. This role will cover the following areas: SharePoint, Project Plans, Communications, Curating, and Crafting SharePoint site content. You will provide full calendar support, lead logistics for meetings and be flexible to assist with all matters that require our team’s attention. This role will offer an opportunity to collaborate across many organizations and departments within the account and learn how the critical thinking of a few can change the innovative landscape of the organization. You will gain exposure to many aspects of our business and have opportunities to take on special projects as needed.
- Experience as Executive Assistant role, at the mid-to senior level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- SharePoint experience is a must.
- Smartsheet Dashboards, Quip knowledge.
- High energy, highly motivated individual who is a self-starter and easy to work with
- Responds well under pressure of deadlines and is able to navigate complex relationships to produce results
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills. Must reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with excellent attention to detail
- Actively maintain calendars and daily schedules, fielding, and prioritizing requests.
- Coordinate and carry-out detailed instructions from the team.
- Ensure team members are well-informed of upcoming activities and responsibilities with continual follow through.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the team while always maintaining confidentiality.
- Prioritize conflicting needs while handling matters expeditiously.
- Follow through on projects to successful completion.
- Plan and execute team events, including related cross-functional events, as well as other events outside of CISCO.
- Coordinate with team leadership to ensure smooth in-team communication.
- Work at Home
- Wellness program
- Growth opportunities
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.