QA Software Engineer
Be the Test lead of the team by delivering high quality solutions to stakeholders, and to ensure organizational needs are met with the development and automation of the projects.
- Advanced English Speaker.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- High Proficiency level (85 %>).
- 2+ years as a Software Engineer/Software Engineer in Test (must).
- Experience with Salesforce platform (must).
- Experience with CI/CD paradigms, monitoring and alerting (must).
- Experience with Automation tools, like Selenium and Cucumber/Spec Flow (desired).
- Experience writing and executing unit and integration tests.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and triage complex, code-related technical issues (must).
- Experience in web or mobile application development.
- Identify and Alert team to defects in backlog grooming cadences.
- Execute end to end & regression testing and provide feedback to the team on the status of quality.
- Design test plans, scenarios, and scripts.
- Ability to perform manual testing while identifying opportunities for automation.
- Ability to code Project and Platform Automation features and functions with minimal supervision.
- Work from Home.
- Private Insurance.
- Tech Academy.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.