Twilio is looking for Technical Support Engineers to join the global Developer Support Team, supporting our customers’ use of the platform, and helping customers get the best experience from Twilio’s products. You will function as the voice of Twilio to our customers and partners and operate as a subject matter expert for Twilio’s APIs and SDKs.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in technical Associate Certification (CCNA, Linux, AWS, Azure, Juniper, etc) (must).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Cisco Devnet Associate Certified (desired).
- High competency in communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email mediums.
- Interest in utilizing customer feedback to identify and drive improvements in our products.
- Enthusiasm for interacting and collaborating with other departments within Twilio in your search for the solutions our customers need.
- Use your strong technical and diplomatic skills to address customer issues and provide customer feedback to Twilio’s Product and Engineering teams.
- Work with our customers’ and partners’ developers, architects, and support personnel to resolve complex problems with potentially very costly and far-reaching consequences.
- Be available to support our customers on holidays to ensure that our customer’s needs are met.
- Educational reimbursement.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Work at home.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.