To assist, guide, and provide an excellent experience to our new candidates during their onboarding process.
- Advanced English Speaker (80-85%>) (desired).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Assistant, filing, and documentation experience (desired).
- Schedule flexibility including weekends.
- Working on-site.
- People-oriented skills.
- Basic office experience.
- Picks up and welcomes each candidate from the lobby after registration.
- To maintain, organize, and make sure the area is in perfect conditions.
- Prepare daily agenda and print documentation needed per candidate.
- Get the computers ready & call out the candidates from the lobby area.
- Provide instructions to each candidate on how to fill up and sign forms.
- Hand out Job Contract forms, additional documentation to the candidate and indicates how it must be signed and filled.
- Take badge picture.
- Explain about email and policies candidates will be receiving on their email and dispatch them to the lobby.
- Files creation.
- Confirmation calls and documentation.
- Tech Academy.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.