Massive Recruitment Specialist I
To select and recruit the best and most suitable candidates, meeting 100% of our fulfillment rate commitment to the business, therefore positively impacting organization’s graduation rate.
- English Proficiency. Fluent in verbal and written English. Expectation (90%>).
- Student of psychology, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or English Teaching (Must).
- Able to work from San Pedro. (Desired)
- At least 15MB of the internet at home, to work from home due to COVID. (Must)
- Must have recruiting experience (at least 1 year)
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Capable of delivering results under pressure.
- Capable of prioritizing daily tasks towards time maximization and efficiency.
- To run a thorough risk assessment due diligence during interview exchange.
- To ensure file completion for each candidate hired, containing all mandatory documentation in order and accuracy.
- To ensure the candidate’s English language proficiency meets the account’s requirements.
- To ensure the candidate’s profile meets the requested profile for each LoB/account, throughout responsible profiling.
- Work at home
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Competitive salary
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.