To select and recruit the best and most suitable candidates, meeting 100% of our fulfillment rate commitment to the business, therefore positively impacting organization’s graduation rate.
- English Proficiency. Fluent in verbal and written English. Expectation (90%>).
- Student of psychology, English Teaching or Business Administration. (must)
- Able to work on site / at home (must).
- Able to start on January 3rd 2022 (must).
- At least 6 months of previous experience in 360 recruiting process (desired)
- Schedule flexibility. Availability to work on weekends + OT as required.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Results oriented. Capable of delivering results under pressure.
- Organized. Capable of prioritizing daily tasks towards time maximization and efficiency.
- Dynamic Character.
- Human Capital area of Interest.
- To run a thorough risk assessment due diligence during interview exchange.
- To ensure file in completion for each candidate hired, containing all mandatory documentation in order and accuracy.
- To ensure candidate’s English language proficiency meets account’s requirements.
- To ensure candidate’s profile meets the requested profile for each LoB/account, throughout responsible profiling.
- To host all interactions required in order to attend candidate’s specific requirements or exceptions requested by him/her, and provide proper closure.
- To ensure 100% of capture of his/her candidates assigned, circling back on candidate’s if necessary, avoiding talent leakage.
- Tech Academy
- Educational Reimbursement
- Temporary Work at Home
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.