The RPA Developer will design, configure, and deploys different software solutions using automation technology, and will configure software that meets specified requirements and complies with applicable quality and efficiency standards. The individual will be responsible for support with solution design, testing, and configuration.
- Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Proficient and experienced with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Blue Prism technologies. (desired).
- Experience in RPA development in previous roles. (desired).
- Strong understanding of product capability, structure protocols, application integration, technology and architecture, and deployment related to Robotic Process Automation.
- Experience in Designing, Developing, Testing, and deployment of robots using UiPath and involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Team Player.
- Able to support Solution Design.
- Capable of configuring software components.
- Ensures quality of components by performing required unit testing.
- Qualified to provide support with deployment.
- Works closely with the Senior Developer and the Solution Architect in understanding the functional and technical design.
- SYKES Tech Academy.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Referral Bonus.
- Medical Services.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.