Salesforce and Billing apps Analyst
Be the primary support contact for internal end-users, who have questions or issues with our Salesforce, Billing, and DocuSign applications.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (Must).
- 1.5+ years of experience with Salesforce CPQ, CLM and Billing Applications Support.
- Salesforce CPQ certification (desired).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Troubleshoots Salesforce CPQ & Billing and DocuSign CLM application errors and reports issues to the development team
- Creates and maintains “How To” documentation for CPQ, CLM, and Billing applications
- Manages Service Now help tickets and meets established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Utilize Jira, our project management tool, to engage with the development team
- Works closely with End Users, Business Analysts, and the development team to prioritize and schedule enhancement requests and bug fixes
- Growth Opportunities.
- 100% Work at Home.
- Medical Insurance.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.