SalesForce Developer (100% WFH)
As a Salesforce Developer the candidate will design, develop, and implement SaaS-based Application, Data, and Integration Engineering solutions primarily on Salesforce.com that run our internal business, as well as evaluate existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. This role requires deep Salesforce.com configuration & customization knowledge, integration experience and sound judgment in order to effectively plan and deliver.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field (must).
- Salesforce developer certification (must).
- 4+ years of experience in IT applications emphasizing Salesforce.com configuration, customization andSupport (desired).
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers,Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, Web Services is required (desired).
- Experience with data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE etc.),and/or scripted data loader (desired)
- Experience working on and supporting AppExchange applications like DocuSign CLM (SpringCM) or other content management systems, ServiceNow, DocuSign eSign, Salesforce CPQ etc (desired).
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Provide technical support in Salesforce.com for end users and stakeholder groups like Legal, Sales ,Revenue Ops, Security, Engineering etc.
- Work as the single technical point of contact in the team focusing on Salesforce.com DocuSign integrations (eSign and CLM).
- Implement new use cases and workflows within the DocuSign CLM system, and manage integrations between DocuSign and other Enterprise Apps by leveraging Connectors.
- Debug issues, Identify Root Causes, Design Fixes and Releases to remediate issues in a timely manner in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with the global Salesforce application development team while working on salesforce technical support and tech. debt initiatives.
- Tech Academy.
- 100% Work at Home.
- Monday to Friday Schedule.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.