Scrum Master II – Product Engineer
Become the Company’s facilitator for daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings, by contributing to the technical decision making on the project, removing impediments and guiding the team to continuously make progress and facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution to support our Product Engineering Team on the development and implementation of new Products.
- Advanced English Speaker (85%>) (must).
- Overall 5 years’ experience and minimum. 3 years played role of full time Scrum Master (must).
- Experience with Agile Program Management methodology in large organizations (must).
- First level Scrum Master certification is a must (CSM, PSM I)(must)
- Excellent communication, mentoring, conflict resolution, and coaching skills.
- Software, System, or Solution development experience.
- Good exposure to DevOps engineering
- Facilitating daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Removing impediments and guiding the team to continuously make progress.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Contributing to the technical decision-making on the project.
- Assisting with internal and external communication and improving transparency.
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Wellness Program
- Growth Opportunities
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.