Scrum Master – Product Engineering
Become the Company’s facilitator for daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings, by contributing to the technical decision making on the project, removing impediments, and guiding the team to continuously make progress and facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution to support our Product Engineering Team on the development and implementation of new Products.
- Advanced English Speaker (85%>) (must).
- Overall 5 years experience and minimum. 3 years played the role of full-time Scrum Master (must).
- Experience with Agile Program Management methodology in large organizations (must) • First level Scrum Master certification is a must (CSM, PSM I)(must).
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Excellent communication, mentoring, conflict resolution, and coaching skills.
- Software, System, or Solution development experience.
- Good exposure to DevOps engineering.
- Facilitating daily scrums, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings. Removing impediments and guiding the team to continuously make progress.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Contributing to the technical decision-making on the project.
- Assisting with internal and external communication and improving transparency.
- Supporting the Product Owner.
- Work at home.
- Medical Insurance.
- Educational Reimbursement.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.