Senior Business Unit Director
As a Senior Business Director, you have a client portfolio assigned (+2000 HC) and a direct team of Business Unit Directors and Business unit Director’s apprentice (+4 HC). Responsible for the successful operation, direction, strategy, and financial contribution of your Business Unit, managing both human and material resources.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Degree or equivalent directly related work experience. Industrial Engineering and/or Business Administration. (must).
- 10+ year’s industry-related experience, including 2 to 4 years contact center Director level experience, or 10+ years professional level business management experience, including 2 to 4 years managerial experience. (must).
- Demonstrated strong ability to analyze processes, enact change and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage excellent customer/client relationships.
- Demonstrated strong fiscal/commercial management skills in a P&L environment (to EBITDA level).
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, with a driven style.
- Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong project management and planning skills in order to successfully manage multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Solid computer skills, including use of products in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Supports Business Unit Directors in achieving Client and SYKES service, quality, and contribution goals.
- Demonstrates financial performance management in achieving profitability goals per client and overall business unit assigned.
- Responsible for leading and establishing systems, policies, and procedures for your Business Unit, including development, implementation, and continual improvement of processes to best achieve overall business goals.
- Responsible for leading process improvement efforts within your Business Unit as well as generating and delivering successful change initiatives.
- Provides leadership and management to your assigned Business Unit Directors.
- Represents SYKES, the country, and your Business Unit as a leading business presence.
- Work at Home (Temporary).
- SYKES Benefits.
- Growth Opportunities.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.