Servers Support Specialist
Do you like to work with PC devices? Apply for the Servers Specialist position and join our tech team while you also expand your skills.
- Advanced English Speaker. English Level 85%+.
- PC hardware hands on experience.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux Servers.
- Storage knowledge: RAID, JBOD, SAN, NAS, iSCSI.
- Virtualization knowledge.
- Intermediate-Advance knowledge of network technical troubleshooting (VLAN, Teaming/Bonding).
- Understanding of computer architecture.
- Experience with repair, configuration, upgrading, and maintenance of wide range of PC related equipment, components, and software.
- To help customers and peers by providing a quality service, outstanding technical solutions and thus, guarantee total satisfaction and accomplishment of client’s requirements and expectations.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone, through on-line networks, and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- To follow up on the customer’s issue by maintaining periodic timely updates, setting up appointments, and any other commitment made to the customers until the issue is solved.
- To continuously develop areas of expertise that include a detailed understanding of an application’s workflow and programming.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms supported and any other relevant technologies.
- Private Insurance.
- Tech Academy.
- Work from Home.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.