Servers Support Specialist
To efficiently provide high-quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an advanced level of complexity and answering inquiries via the phone or mail.
- Full schedule flexibility (must).
- 1-year experience in a technical position.
- B.A. in any Computer-related field.
- PC hardware hands-on experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working with Networks and PC accessories and devices.
- Knowledge of how to interact with Microsoft Windows Operative Systems.
- Experience setting up a local area network.
- Technical support experience in PC troubleshooting (hardware and software).
- Cisco CCNA 3º module completed (preferred).
- To help customers and peers by providing a quality service, and outstanding technical solutions and thus, guarantee total satisfaction and accomplishment of client’s requirements and expectations.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone, through online networks, and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- To follow up on the customer’s issue by maintaining periodic timely updates, setting up appointments, and any other commitment made to the customers until the issue is solved.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Medical Services.
- Tech Academy.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.