Servers Support Specialist (On-site)
To efficiently provide high-quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an advanced level of complexity and answering inquiries via the phone or mail.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English (85 %>) (must).
- PC hardware hands-on experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working with Networks and PC accessories and devices.
- Basic to intermediate Linux (RHEL, SuSE, CentOS, and other distros) knowledge (familiar with command line interface).
- Basic VMware ESXi Server and VSphere knowledge (desired).
- Experience setting up a local area network.
- Technical support experience in PC troubleshooting (hardware and software).
- Understanding of computer architecture.
- To help customers and peers by providing quality service, and outstanding technical solutions and thus, guarantee total satisfaction and accomplishment of client’s requirements and expectations.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone, through online networks, and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- To follow up on the customer’s issue by maintaining periodic timely updates, setting up appointments, and any other commitment made to the customers until the issue is solved.
- Tech Academy.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Refer a Friend to Bonuses and Prices.
- Partially Work at Home.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.