Servers Support Specialist
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an advanced level of complexity and answering inquiries via the phone or mail.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, High Proficiency level. (85 %>) (must)
- 1-year experience in a technical position. B.A. in any Computer-related field. PC hardware hands on experience.
- 2-3 years of experience working with Networks and PC accessories and devices Basic to intermediate Linux (RHEL, SuSE, CentOS and other distros) knowledge (familiar with command line interface) Basic VMware ESXi Server and VSphere knowledge (desired)
- Basic HyperV knowledge (desired) Working knowledge of PC architecture: RAM (ECC, Registered, Unbuffered), Microprocessors, SATA, SAS, PCIe, M.2 Storage knowledge: RAID (understand concepts and types of RAID volumes), JBOD, SAN, NAS, iSCSI Intermediate-Advance knowledge of network technical troubleshooting (VLAN, Teaming/Bonding)
- Standard Industry certifications such as CompTIA A+, Server+, Network+ is highly desired. Knowledge in how to interact with a Microsoft Windows Operative Systems.
- Experience setting up a local area network.
- Technical support experience on PC troubleshooting (hardware and software).
- Cisco CCNA 3º module completed (preferred).
- Understanding of computer architecture.
- Experience with repair, configuration, upgrading, and maintenance of wide range of PC related equipment, components, and software. Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Advanced English Level
- To help customers and peers by providing a quality service, outstanding technical solutions and thus, guarantee total satisfaction and accomplishment of client’s requirements and expectations.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone, through on-line networks, and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- To follow up on the customer’s issue by maintaining periodic timely updates, setting up appointments, and any other commitment made to the customers until the issue is solved.
- To continuously develop areas of expertise that include a detailed understanding of an application’s workflow and programming.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms supported and any other relevant technologies.
- To coach, mentor and evaluate the technical proficiency of his/her peers.
- To keep and update pertinent paperwork and records through data entry.
- To communicate with SME, team members and other teams regarding problems, solutions and trends.
- To meet established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity and quality standards.
- To keep all equipment and tools under his/her responsibility in excellent conditions.
- To keep account information confidential, protect it from unauthorized use, ensure it remains in Account area only (use of pen-drives, removable drives, printed material, and other means of storing and distributing information is strictly prohibited).
- To act as a resource to lower-level agents to perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- To participate in Change Control and Quality Assurance activities as requested.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.