Service Desk Analysts
This role exists within the Cloud Management Center (CMC). The CMC is a 24/7/365 geographically diverse support team focused on delivering an excellent customer experience. This role is of key importance to the organization as Service Desk Analysts provide the first response to Incidents as they’re created. We are looking for candidates who are challenging hungry, want to grow their skills, and seeking diverse a role in IT.
- Advanced English Speaker. English Level 85% or above (must).
- Full Schedule Flexibility (must). Compressed schedules (4×3).
- Availability to work at home (must).
- At least 1 year of technical experience in a similar Service Desk role (must).
- Previous experience in remote troubleshooting of devices, physical and virtual, including but not limited to Servers (Windows Server), VM’s (Citrix or VMWare hosted), Routers (basic IPv4 knowledge / No commands execution required), Switches (basic), Ethernet. (must)
- CompTIA A+ (desired).
- Experience in a role requiring direct customer technical/IT interaction.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong analytical skills for problem solving and quantitative analysis
- Provide positive, clear, consistent, timely, and logical communication, response, escalation, and technical support that aligns the account standards and procedures.
- Daily duties will include: Inbound reception of customer calls to the Help Desk. Once the Service Desk Analyst is engaged, the SDA will either provide an active ticket number or the Service/Help Desk analyst will create a ticket and work with the caller to a resolution.
- The SDA needs to feel comfortable working independently and able to read and understand instructions in English. Many of the functions that they will be asked to perform are scripted via an SOP (standard operating procedure). They will need to document that they have read and used the SOP, within the ticket itself.
- Must be comfortable interacting directly with clients via phone, instant messaging, and email. Clear, spoken English is a requirement.
- Provide concise, timely, accurate, informative, and logical documentation that follows the Incident Response Lifecycle.
- 100% Work at home
- Growth opportunities
- Compressed schedule 4 x 3
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.