Service Ops – Business Analyst
The Services Operations Contractor will work closely with our Services Operations team to manage the data quality of our financial & business data and support report requests of our field team.
- Advanced English Speaker. English Level 88% or above (must).
- Specific Knowledge or Skills Required: Advanced Excel and SalesForce reporting capabilities (must).
- Previous working experience in a position that requires reporting and analytics (desired).
- Ability to work independently on day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to detect relationships and trends between data sets.
- Ability to translate numbers into meaningful graphics, calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to collaborate with different account areas such as Quality, Finance, and Operations.
- Execute data review & clean up in Salesforce / FinancialForce.
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding of our delivery resources into FinancialForce and ensuring accurate data.
- Investigate and problem resolve issues related to orders, projects, and another department needs.
- Own operational reporting for our services field teams.
- Proactively propose opportunities for process improvement.
- Take ownership and accountability of assigned tasks and deliver timely and accurate results.
- Temporary Work at home.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Growth Opportunities.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.