Success Consultant Coordinator
Become part of our Adoption Consultant Team at SYKES! We are currently looking for someone with Salesforce and Project Scheduling experience. You will be responsible of assigning the appropriate resources for customer-facing on-boarding engagements and executing administrative tasks within Salesforce to support the Global business.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (>= 85 %) (must).
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Financial Force platform (Must).
- Reporting experience (Must).
- Experience with project scheduling in a customer-facing environment, ideally in a technology organization such as a customer contact center or consulting team (Desired).
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high volume of scheduling in a fast-paced environment (Desired).
- Office tools including PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Customer service experience (Must).
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong time management.
- Collaborative working style.
- Excels in a structured and defined environment.
- Liaise with the Rapid Adoption Resource Management, Leadership, Sales, and Consultants to fulfill daily resource requests.
- Act as a point of contact from the initial close of the sale to the assignment of the consultant.
- Engage with sales when/if clarification on engagement is needed.
- Assure all deals are aligned to a Consultant within agreed-upon SLA.
- Provide feedback into Rapid Adoption leadership as issues with project assignments arise.
- Project setup/configuration in the PSA (Financial Force) tool.
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Wellness Program
- Growth Opportunities
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.