Team Leader SYKES Liberia
Manage a team efficiently fulfilling account’s contract requirements through a proper and efficient use of company and client’s resources.
- Be able to work at SYKES Liberia (must).
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- Schedule flexibility: to work all schedules weekdays, weekends, and hours of operation (must).
- Temporary WFH availability (must).
- Previous experience working at the call center industry (must).
- Previous experience managing teams (must).
- High School diploma (must).
- Leadership, and critical thinking skills.
- People oriented skills.
- Results oriented skills
- Drive account performance thru KPIs at team and agent level.
- Coach agents on patterns, job performance, quality, policies, procedures, norms and regulations.
- Conduct PEP Talks and implement performance improvement action plans.
- Elaborate and deliver agents’ performance appraisals (PA).
- Monitor queued calls or transactions backlogs to address staffing needs in his team.
- Temporary work at home
- Growth opportunities
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.