Technical Pre-sales Advisors
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support, case follow up and expertise advice for the different products based on the customer needs for a pre-sale step, with an intermediate level of complexity, and answering inquiries via the phone, chat or mail.
- Advanced English Speaker. High proficiency level (85% >) (must)
- IT Essentials course (desired)
- Module 1 of Cisco CCNA (desired)
- Schedule Flexibility. (must)
- A minimum of 15MB of internet speed at home. (must)
- Ability to function in a team environment.
- Adaptability to change.
- Familiarity with all supported music services.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Capability to assimilate a dynamic environment.
- Daily phone, chat, and email coverage, responsibility to meet Direct scorecard metrics around Wait Times, Abandon rates, and Handling Ratios, expertise in telephony system, product expert.
- Target 90% email capture for every qualified customer interaction, enter these Leads into Salesforce, responsibility to collect complete and accurate Lead data.
- System design solutions demonstrate expert product knowledge across the entire hardware and software offering, broad knowledge.
- Competitive Salary
- Work at home
- Growth Opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Technical Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.