Technical Support Engineer 1
The Technical Support Specialist provides customer service by responding to consumers, agents, dealers, and service centers who contact the company by phone, email, social media, survey responses, or chat. Addresses product features and function issues for current and legacy product lines. Troubleshoots and resolves basic hardware, software, and performance issues.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>).
- 4 CCNA modules. (CCNA equivalent) (desired).
- Basic understanding of cloud-based software technologies, firewalls, virus protection software systems.
- Basic understanding of wireless technology.
- Full schedule flexibility (must).
- High School completed (must).
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Demonstrates time management and organizational skills.
- Assist customers by handling incoming calls, emails, social media posts, and survey responses concerning hardware, software, and performance issues with current and legacy products. Handle issues associated with customer orders, subscriptions, limited warranty, and services.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve basic customer issues and complaints related to the product, network, or Wi-Fi performance.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Follow case management and customer record guidelines. Maintain all customer and related records in the specified Customer Management System (CRM). Create cases to document reported product/service/logistic issues.
- Be the customer’s advocate, and share ideas and feedback to improve the customer experience.
- Work at home.
- Employee Association.
- Educational Reimbursement.
- Refer a Friend Bonus.
- SYKES Tech Academy.
- Growth Opportunities.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.