Technical Support Engineer SaaS
Our client is looking for a customer service driven individual who demonstrates a high competency in communicating complex technical issues. We are growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the U.S. Messaging Team, supporting our customers’ use of our client’s Programmable Messaging product. You will focus on providing friendly, professional customer service, while problem solving and communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone, email and chat mediums. You have advanced time management skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and are proficient at developing workflows to remain efficient at tasks while still following standard processes and procedures.
- Advanced English Speaker. High proficiency level (> 85%) (must).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in a client-facing technical role, preferably in supporting REST API, infrastructure or enterprise software (must).
- Familiarity with REST API ecosystem and ability to read code in at least one server-side , language (C#, Java, Python, Node.js, Ruby, or PHP) (Desired)
- Telecommunications industry work experience (Desired).
- Excellent reading comprehension, listening, and writing skills.
- Strong problem-solving and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment and consistently adapt new approaches and apply new information in daily work.
- People person with a huge desire to help others succeed
- Work on messaging email cases submitted by both individual developers and major brands.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting message deliverability issues and debug customer code.
- Speak with a customer on the phone and chat in order to guide them through the development of their SMS application.
- Collaborate with your teammates and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack.
- File Jira’s to report reproducible bugs and review our internal knowledge base to stay up to speed with industry shifts and standards.
- Work with your manager to surface customer problems to assist in process betterment.
- Work at home
- Wellness program
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and Benefits
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.