Technical Support Engineer Tier 2
Our client is looking for someone with experience supporting Email and/or Cloud-Based technologies, who is customer focused with a passion for providing an award-winning technical support experience. Excellent customer service is one of the core values of our company and what our customers have come to expect and love about our service. If you are technically savvy, customer focused, and have outstanding communication skills.
- Advanced English Speaker. High proficiency level (> 85%) (must).
- 1-3 years’ experience in a client-facing customer/technical support role, supporting Email, SaaS or related technologies.
- Technical Associate Certification (CCNA, Linux, AWS, Azure, Juniper, etc) (must).
- Experience with the following: Supporting Email (or similar) REST API’s, Troubleshooting email client and related mail delivery protocols, Reading/Debugging HTML (a plus), SQL (a plus), Splunk (a plus).
- A demonstrated history of customer focus, empathy, active listening, and the ability to diplomatically address customer concerns and provide feedback.
- Experience communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email.
- Strong, creative problem solving skills.
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative, and has great follow through.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Assess the nature of product or service issues and resolve a variety of complex support problems. Log customer interactions and tag/categorize issues accordingly
- DRAW THE OWL: Be the point of escalation for complex issues within support, and escalate to Product and Engineering teams as necessary.
- BE AN OWNER: Identify ways to improve existing processes and procedures.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Coach, guide, assist newer members of the Product Support team with customer issues.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure Support SLAs and CSAT goals are consistently met and ticket queues are well managed
- Work at home
- Wellness program
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and Benefits
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.