Technical Support Engineer
Our client is growing rapidly and seeking a Technical Support Engineer to join the Customer Interface team, supporting our customers’ use of our Console platform, and helping customers manage their products, services, and accounts. You will function as the voice of our client, to our customers and partners, and operate as a subject matter expert for client’s customer interfaces.
- 6 months to 1 year of Technical support experience (must)
- Technical Associate Certification (CCNA, Linux, AWS, Azure, Juniper, etc) (desired)
- APIs knowledge (desired)
- Experience communicating complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences via phone or email mediums
- A high competency with communicating internally and externally.
- An excitement for opportunities to problem solve and troubleshoot.
- Experience utilizing customer feedback to identify and drive improvements in our customer interfaces.
- Enthusiasm about interacting and collaborating with other departments within Twilio while searching for the solutions our customers need.
- Wear the Customer’s Shoes: Using your strong diplomatic skills, address customer issues and provide feedback. Help our customers to use our Console interface and help them with questions related to their account configurations, billing issues, ensuring that they are able to understand and get the most out of their Twilio experience.
- Ruthlessly Prioritize customer interactions to expedite urgent customer needs using our internal tools and ticketing system.
- Be Inclusive: Collaborate with your teammates and the Twilio Product and Engineering teams via Slack as well as filing JIRAs to report reproducible defects.
- Don’t Settle: Spend time reviewing internal knowledge bases to stay up on industry shifts and standards.
- Be An Owner: Work to surface and document customer pain points to assist in process improvement.
- Work at home
- Wellness program
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and Benefits
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.