Temporary Accounting Assistant
To ensure timely and accurate in all journals entries made at the end of each period in all the Oracle Sub-modules, GL-FA, to control the Fixed Assets (FA), participate in physical inventory, and support in all the audit process.
- Advanced English Speaker (75%>) (must).
- Excel Knowledge Intermediate (must).
- University student in Accounting or Business Administration Private Accountant.
- Accounting technician.
- Knowledge in how to interact with Microsoft Windows Operative Systems.
- Basic Internet tools.
- Basics of Accounting.
- Proactive. Customer service.
- Analytical thinking.
- Capable of working and reach results under pressure.
- Capability to assimilate a dynamic environment.
- To book different journal entries, inputs and related correcting entries.
- To support other accounting processes and ensure the correct assignment all entries into the auxiliary accounts.
- Participate in the yearly inventory process and analyze results.
- Maintain the control of assets since the receipt until the disposal and update the location of each asset for future audits.
- Work at Home
- Wellness program
- Growth opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.