Temporary Junior Technical Program Manager
If you have Project Management experience, apply to our position and help us partnering with our internal business stakeholders, product management and engineering teams to own and drive the usage of our suite Cloud products internally.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (87 %>)
- 2-4 years of experience as a PM or Business Analyst (must)
- 2 years of experience leading enterprise software deployment projects; prefered experience with SaaS-based deployments.(must)
- Hands-on experience with SaaS applications including Salesforce.com (desired)
- Hands-on experience with CLM, CLM + (desired)
- Basic understanding of wireless technologies
- Basic operating and troubleshooting knowledge
- Basic troubleshooting skills Basic understanding of data communication
- Partner with our internal business stakeholders across Sales, Legal, Professional
- Services, Finance to manage, support and continue to nurture a thriving
- Gather requirements from internal business stakeholders, provide creative solutions and drive it to execution.
- Coordinate and conduct training to ensure efficient implementation and high-levels of adoption of ongoing system and process improves.
- Build, quantify and present DS@DS program success metrics to business, executive sponsors and leadership.
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.