Travel & Fulfillment Executive
If you have a passion for the travel industry, are a natural problem solver who loves to tackle complex air ticketing issues and hotel booking, and are a strong verbal and written communicator we have the best option for you to become the most customer-centric travel company in the industry, and a big part of that is providing the absolute best service to our customers. We are looking for people who love helping others, are persistent, empathetic, kind, and curious.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must)
- Schedule flexibility: to work all schedules weekdays and weekends (must)
- High School Completed.
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years in a user-facing or back of house airline industry or travel agency role, and in-depth experience with native Sabre as GDS.
- Knowledge of fares, airline contracts, rules & regulations, and ticketing.
- Knowledge of ticketing procedures for Airlines, Hotels, and Ground transportation.
- Good geographical knowledge with the ability to demonstrate specific excellence in North.
- American geography
- A high level of understanding, patience, and empathy to navigate customer conversations with professionalism under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous growth and learning. You understand that every challenge is an opportunity and you get excited about learning new things.
- Excellent computer skills, a willingness, and an eagerness to excel at technical systems.
- Support customers via voice, email and chat to ensure they have the best possible pre and post-booking service.
- Engage with customers and provide answers and recommendations that lead to confirmed air bookings and post-booking purchases specifically process voids, refunds with waivers, exchanges and schedule changes.
- Work out of Sabre and a variety of internal tools and systems to assist guests with air, hotel, and ground transportation bookings.
- Help users navigate through our client portal, troubleshoot bugs, and provide guidance on new features.
- Ensure industry standards and regulatory requirements for information security and data protection are met.
- Demonstrate duty of care attitude by providing an exceptional level of customer service to all users who contact our client services.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor while listening and responding to all customer inquiries.
- Competitive Salary
- Educational reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.