Travel & Fulfillment Executive
Customer obsession is at the heart of Hopper. We must always have the customer’s best interests at heart so when making decisions we start with the customer and work backwards. We believe that every interaction before, during and after booking travel should earn our customer’s trust and loyalty.
As a Travel & Fulﬁllment Specialist you will be the go-to person for any GDS or fulﬁllment inquiries from our team of passionate Travel Associates. You will also be involved with the day-to-day air reservation ticketing operations and schedule changes.
If you know almost everything about standard airline policies can speak ﬂuent Sabre, aren’t scared of the words “plating” and “partials”, are a natural problem solver, and thrive on thinking creatively to help customers achieve a positive experience, you’ll be a perfect ﬁt in this role.
- 1 year of experience at leisure or corporate travel agency and experience in domestic and international reservations (must)
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must)
- Expert Sabre knowledge including building, pricing, ticketing, and completing complex exchanges, refunds (must)
- Extensive experience working on schedule changes and providing reasonable alternate ﬂight options to customers
- Ability to adapt and overcome the challenges that come from working in the ever-changing travel industry
- Willingness to work a demanding schedule as a customer and product needs may require. This may include non-tradition shifts such as being available to work both weekdays and weekends
- A high level of understanding, patience, and empathy to navigate customer conversations with professionalism under pressure.
- Commitment to continuous growth and learning. You understand that every challenge is an opportunity and you get excited about learning new things.
- Excellent computer skills, a willingness, and an eagerness to excel at technical systems.
- Provide GDS and fulﬁllment support to our Travel Associates
- Monitor multiple queues which can range from automation errors to same-day voids
- Process full and partial exchanges as well as refunds (Voluntary, Involuntary, FTC)
- Interpreting travel advisories to process large volumes of schedule changes due to disasters
- Contacting users by phone and/or email for schedule changes
- Reaching out to airlines to obtain additional support for name corrections, refunds, schedule changes, etc
- Servicing a wide variety of bookings which can include net fares, multi-ticket, commissions all on the same PNR
- Dealing with some unconventional products oﬀered by Hopper such as Cancel for Any Reason and Price Freeze
- Canceling and rebooking hotels and cars based on the customers need
- Occasionally helping our customers via the phone when the volume is high
- Going above and beyond to assist our customers in any way possible even if that includes doing something you’ve never done before
Major attention to detail and sound judgment to ensure every ticket is handled and actioned appropriately in an environment with competing and changing priorities
- Base salary from ¢900.000
- Educational reimbursement
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.