Trilingual Customer Service
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by answering general inquiries via the phone or mail.
- Advanced or Native Portuguese Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written Portuguese. High proficiency level (85% >) (must).
- Schedule Flexibility. Available to stay after hours when necessary. (must).
- 50 Megas of internet at home. (must)
- Communications equipment.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Very Good oral communication skills.
- To listen and respond to customer inquiries on the telephone, through online networks, and by mail.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms assigned.
- To communicate with the team manager, team members, and other teams regarding problems, solutions, and trends.
- To keep and update pertinent paperwork and records through data entry.
- To meet established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity, and quality standards.
- Work at Home
- Growth Opportunities
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.