Trilingual Customer Support Representative
To efficiently provide high quality and accurate resolutions to customers under stipulated policies and procedures, by offering technical support and troubleshooting with an intermediate level of complexity and answering inquiries via the phone or mail.
- Advanced English/Portuguese Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English/Portuguese. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- IT Essentials completed (must).
- Full schedule flexibility (must).
- CCNA module 2 (desired).
- Working Knowledge of Network Protocols and Communications.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- To listen and identify the root cause (issue) of a case, interact with the customer on the telephone, through online networks, and/or mail, and resolve the issue accordingly.
- To follow up on the customer’s issue by maintaining periodic timely updates, setting up appointments, and any other commitment made to the customers until the issue is solved.
- To continuously develop areas of expertise that include a detailed understanding of an application’s workflow and programming.
- To maintain adequate technical proficiency in products and platforms supported and any other relevant technologies.
- To keep and update pertinent paperwork and records through data entry.
- Work at Home.
- Educational reimbursement.
- Medical Service.
- Referral bonus.
- Wellness Program.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.