WFM Reporting Specialist
Be part of our team and exceed your expectations with your analysis knowledge and proficiency.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (must).
- Advanced English Speaker (85%>). (must) .
- Power BI Knowledge (basic or intermediate) (must).
- Schedule Flexibility (must).
- Business administration degree (desirable).
- Basic statistics knowledge.
- Proactive, result-oriented, capable of assuming challenges.
- Basic financial knowledge.
- Collect, analyze and summarize data in preparation & generation of statistical and analytical reports.
- Act decisively to solve account-specific/individual issues related to data generation, its analysis, and/or its interpretation.
- Compile data and analyze past and current trends of transaction volumes.
- Deliver short and midterm forecasts on transaction volumes.
- Provide a variety of reports to Operations, Administration, and HR departments. Reports would range from agent individual performance values to site or center consolidated reports.
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Wellness Program
- Learning Academy
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.