Windows/VMware Engineer II
Provide customer-facing systems engineering/problem resolution support functions for systems, storage, and backup incidents in accordance with the account’s incident management process.
- Strong experience and knowledge with various Windows-based server operating systems,
- General experience and knowledge with various Unix based server operating systems
- General working knowledge of storage and backup technologies
- Working knowledge of VMWare
- Ability to effectively use diagnostic tools.
- Ability to learn and respond to demands in a fast-paced, highly technical environment and to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Provide world-class customer support and technical expertise for the account customer environments, including administration and support for operating systems, virtualization platforms, tape backup, and disk storage.
- Primary responsibility is to provide Tier II level break/fix Incident Management support for escalated customer outages by utilizing experience, skills, education and training to provide timely restoration of services.
- Assemble and update the documentation in the form of incident and change management tickets.
- Verify the validity of alarms and follow triage/resolve troubleshooting procedures as outlined.
- Work with remote locations on verification and resolution of alerts/alarms.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Permanent Work at home.
- Medical Insurance.
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.