Wireless Technical Support Tier 1
To provide support to consumers, agents, service providers who contact the company by phone, email or chat. The technical support Engineer addresses product features and function issues for current and legacy product lines. Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software and performance issues. Support operational policies and procedures that facilitate the attainment of departmental and organizational goals.
- Advanced English Speaker. English Level 85% or above (must).
- Minimum of 3 Cisco Modules V7 completed (must).
- CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+ certification (desired)
- Previous Technical Experience
- Basic understanding of wireless technologies
- Basic operating and troubleshooting knowledge
- Basic troubleshooting skills Basic understanding of data communication
- Provide customer support with recommended troubleshooting steps for technical issues, keep track of unresolved issues, and take ownership of customer issues until they’re fully resolved.
- Testing to reproduce issues presented by customers and service providers.
- Support customers to help them gain a good understanding of the technical issues and the paths towards resolution.
- Provide both strategic and day-to-day technical expertise and support.
- Perform network analysis for offline, frequent and failed optimization report.
- Attending triage meetings for technical understanding of product releases and ISP product launch.
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and benefits
- Medical Service
- Referral bonus
- Wellness Program
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.