Workforce Management Supervisor
This position is responsible for managing a centralized group of individuals that provide end-to-end Workforce Management solution to Sykes clients with a strong intervention towards financial health of Operations, as guided. Communicates directly with clients and Sykes senior management on reporting and staffing needs.
- Advanced English Speaker. Fluent in verbal and written English. High Proficiency level (85 %>) (must).
- A minimum of 6 months working as WFM Analysts or WFM Reporting (desired)
- Student or bachelor degree in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering is highly desirable (Desired).
- Proven knowledge of Staffing and Scheduling concepts for contact centers.
- Knowledge of automated workforce management software (Aspect’s eWFM, Tracking Module, Work Time Tracker).
- Ability to collaborate with different levels of management within the organization.
- Ability to listen and comprehend effectively.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamically changing environment.
- Support income and cost analysis processes by providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions
- Demonstrate financial acumen of assigned Operations at the operational level.
- Act as the main Workforce Management point of contact and become a trusted advisor for Operations, Support Services and Clients when addressing WFM issues or inquiries.
- Responsible in managing and leading the team which provide Workforce Management services to Sykes clients and operations.
- Align and plan according to Sykes’ global standards to ensure quality of service.
- Work at home
- Wellness program
- Growth opportunities
- Educational reimbursement
- Compensation and Benefits
Explore the benefits we have for you!
Our collaborators can enjoy many great benefits.